Sunday, October 17, 2010

Great News!


God’s grace and blessings just keep coming!  While mired in the details and learning my way through e-commerce to get my scrapbooking shop open, I was blessed with becoming a new designer at an existing digital scrapbooking store!

I’m still designing and getting things uploaded, but please have a look!  The store is called DigiScraps –n- More.  Here’s a link to the shop:  http://digiscrapsnmore.com/

And this link will take you directly to my shop at DigiScraps –n- More
– but please check out the other great designers, as well.

My first upload is a set of 12 layered templates with heritage scrapping in mind.  They have lots of open space to journal those favorite family stories that need to be preserved.  For those of you who are trying to get heritage books ready for your family in time for Christmas – these layouts will save you a lot of time!  Just drop in your photos, along with backgrounds and elements from your favorite kit, and your masterpiece is complete!  A little sample ...



I promise you a freebie later this week – after I have some other tasks off my plate!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news! Congratulations and keep 'em coming. I don't scrapbook, but I do love looking at your designs.

    ReplyDelete